Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July 19, 2015, and went to watch the capital Sportsland Jr's Club Cup






July 19, 2015, and went to watch the capital Sportsland Jr's Club Cup. There is not too far from my house.



There is no time to rest on the straight because mini-bike course is small.
So hot!
Summer of Japan's 100 percent humidity.


I resumed the bike that had been used earlier Shishido. It was surprising.


This bike was violently crash as this. However, it is resurrected bike like this.

Hmm ...
When I watch the race, I will want to participate. Raring to.
Motra that is currently working stop, I want to quickly work resumed. I want to ride here.

I recently, had been correct the Bandit 250.
So it has been referred to as a "Bandit uncle".
It is inevitable that it be given a "second generation Bandit uncle" name.


By the way, the "the primary bandit uncle" is that of always staying the the uncle to the winding road.
The the uncle had been riding. The bandit 250.
This topic is not able to understand, only the fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment