Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Workbench top plate use limit. Repair.

This is a workbench that our company is using.

It was created in this way.
When I was in a light bulb manufacturer. I've got the equipment of the gantry of the plan that they throw away.
I was bolting OSB board that is picked up on it.


This is at the bottom is equipped with casters and jack pad. It combines both the portability and load-bearing.


However, it contains a lot of oil. Flaky. Use limit.
After contact to this, hands dirty.

I decided to repair.
I've bought a laminated pine wood of thickness 18mm at the hardware store.



I drank incidentally Peach in Peach Frappuccino.


I bolting it.


When bolting the timber, it may not be the spot facing. If you ask sink into you will same surface. In this way. ↓ second half shooting failure videos.



Vise of the handle has been interference.
I was a little cut the top plate.


Completed.
Spending was about 5,000 yen.

I should be working on this. In new feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment