Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I made plastic model for the first time in a long time. Hasegawa FA02

I made plastic model for the first time in a long time.
Hasegawa FA02
Accessories for movable figure 1/12
Desk and chair in the room




The kit contains these, desk two and chair four.
This is what I will be assembled without any adhesive.


This is not enough reality. Paint it's necessary.
I want on top of the desk!
Ashtray, coffee, notebook PC.


I had put this was completed.
Then, everyone is to destroy the chair. In an effort fold it
I will fix it, every time.
This can not fold!

When Tattsuan came, he was playing with making such as "job interview arrangement".
"Center director. Right's role to take notes." I was saying.
He is rich in imagination.

This company has the other series also. It's like science room desk.
Hasagawa


I remembered.
I previously, there was also that it has bought a plastic model of the machining center.

Fine molds

No comments:

Post a Comment