Monday, April 14, 2008

I was busy on Saturday

2008/4/14
Tatsumi of my friend wanted to make the work which shined.
I decided to cooperate.
I made use of the experience of the engineer and produced an irregularity on and off light device. I used the machine and I was plain and did it when I used the microcomputer because I was hard to adjust it on the site.

This photograph is a production process.
 I cut an aluminum board by a saw.


It processes a tap hole and an end face in a milling machine.
Of course I remodel this milling machine.
I use the inverter to turn a motor. I add no stage shifting, a reversal.
It cuts it in 200rpm in the case of the tap.

I worked from morning, and an on and off light device of Tatsumi was completed at around 4:00 p.m.
It is the structure which a relay acts on when a motor turns and shuts out the photoelectric sensor. I can change the rotary speed of the motor freely.

I seem to give this work in Kokuten what.
Kokuten is an exhibition of the authoritative art.
May exhibit such a playful thing in Kokuten; ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment