Monday, April 14, 2008

I participate in a bug dash on Sunday

2008/4/14
It was that there was the event of the drag race of the gene ooh that a bug dash said in Okayama farm road pad and performed it. The repair of the Oval wind reached by light truck after all because I was not in time!
I watched it relaxedly while eating a hot dock with the friend who lived in Hiroshima by the event that I did faintly.
There was it and looked and died out, and there was the fast car.
Then, I went to the motorcycle shop which was good at body work. The location is Okayama. I had the person of the shop show the photograph of the custom motorcycle.
Because I understood it by the repair of the Oval wind well, the hotness of the welding thought that I was great and was good.

Harley has parts almost as same as Honda monkey.
There is the crankcase of the billet.

Naochi came when I came back to the house. Naochi installed an engine of the Thai Honda sonic in the body in NSR50.
I said that a radiator hit a tire. I sent all the radiators in my house and chose you. I adopted the guy who did not know what you were assigned to after all.


I made a step with a knurl. A photograph is the knurl. I push a notched roller to the processing thing and copy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment